Military Students at UMHB

Transfer Information

Just beginning the transfer process? Make sure to visit the Getting Started page first.

Request Transcripts

New applicants should determine from which chapter you will receive educational benefits using the chapter information provided.  Bring a copy of your DD-214 (discharge papers) to the Registrar's Office, Sanderford Complex, room 1301.  Also bring a copy of your AARTS, SMART or CCAF transcripts for the EXSS (PE) waiver on your degree plan and other possible transfer credits.

Transfer Equivalencies

In order to determine which of your classes will transfer and which will not, take a look at the transfer equivalency information and match the course numbers on your transcript using the common course numbering system information. 

Transcript Evaluation

You can also schedule an "unofficial" transcript evaluation at anytime with the Admissions office. A transcript evaluation can give you a better idea of how many hours you might be able to transfer. 

Admissions Contact:
Patrick Muñoz